Have nausea, dry heaving, vomiting, headaches, fatigue. Had UTI. Help?

hi, ive been sick for 3 weeks and i dont know whats wrong with me. my symptoms are: nausea , dry heaving, vomitting, headaches , fatigue , trouble sleeping because of dry heaving, and pain and tenderness in my abdomen on the right side. i had a blood test a urine test and a pregnancy test-which was negative, and an xray , but the dr said that my liver enzymes were good. the first time i went they said i had a uti and they put me on an antibiotic, but after a week i didnt get better so i went back and the dr said it must have been a lab error. i just want to feel better
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012