Have nausea, diarrhea, shaking after sleep. Seen after delivery and first periods. Developed bradycardia. What is it?

Wake up shaking, nauseated, with diarrhea. The shaking feels like nervousness or anxiety. It started 7 days before my menstral period but still hasn't stopped 5 days later. I do not have a thyroid and I just had a baby on Jan. 3 days after giving birth I had these same symptoms but they went away. This menstrual cycle is the 1st one since giving birth. Could it be thyroid related, pmdd, general anxiety, ibs, acid reflux, or something new? I'm miserable! Also, I developed bradycardia after my baby was born and my heart still doesn't beat normal.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013