Have nausea, cramps, depressed, headaches, weakness, body pain. Sounds like?

I ve been suffering with nausea for quite some months, I have found it has gotten worse recently, I ll wake up gagging. I ve also been suffering with a constant headache for the past 4+ weeks! I suffer with all sorts of cramps that shoot through my upper body, eg:(arms, hands, back, shoulder and neck ). Another thing I have found is with the headaches , they ll sooth momentarily then I ll find myself in agony , I ll get a sharp shooting pain in random places in my head, and it ll stun me. I get shooting pains in my legs throughout the night when I try to sleep. My mood has changed drastically within the past few months. My concentration and ability to remember simple things has been effected. My eyesight seems to be getting weaker each day. I m am extremely concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013