Have nausea, cramping, breasts grown and moody, sleepy and dizzy. Had unprotected sex. What can it be?

I am on the 3rd day of my period and I have sudden nausea and i threw up. Also I am still cramping but I normally only cramp the first day of my period. My breast have grown over the past month or 2. I am kinda of always moody, sleepy and I have had some dizzy spells over the past 2 months. Last time I had sex with my boyfriend was unprotected and on Weds of last week and then Saturday before that. I am on ortho tri cyclen lo.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013