Have nausea, cramping and mucus discharge. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test is negative. What can it be?

I had unprotected sex about three weeks ago, I was two days into my period. My period stopped and then I started having cramping and spotting (its very unusual for me to have any cramping whatsoever after the first day of my period). That went on for two weeks, now I'm having more of a mucus discharge and I started having heartburn. Then for the last two days I've been feeling nauseated. I did take a test about a week and a half after I had sex and it was negative.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013