Have nausea, constant urination, negative pregnancy test. Should I wait for positive test?

i am 23 just had my son 10 months ago and now i am havin all the same signs and symptoms as i did with him the nausea constant urantion i have taken 5 pregnancy test and nothing i went to the hospital when i was pregnant with him cause i could not get any positive pregnancy test and i was almost 3 months in my pregnancy with him should i go again because i am having the same problems with the test or just wait to see if i have a normal period or get a positve test?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012