Have nausea, bloating, gas, diarrhea, enlarged lymph node in neck and joint pain. Had gallbladder attack. Related?

2 years ago i had a gallbladder attack. doctors recommended i have my gallbladder removed. i chose not to. they also found out i am allergic to pork. since then i have avoided pork and fatty foods. i still have nausea, bloating , gas and occasional diarrhea . i now have enlarged lymph nodes in my neck and am experiencing joint pain. i was sent for a ultrasound for my neck and blood tests. everything has come back normal. can all of these symptoms be related to my gallbladder. after reading some articles online i found other people who had an infected gallbladder and had the same symptoms. could this be true? i have scheduled surgery to have my gallbladder removed, but want to be sure iam making the right decision.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013