Have nausea and vomiting. Had wisdom tooth removed. Should I seek immediate medical attention?

I had my final wisdom tooth removed this afternoon (without anesthesia ). I have had nausea most of the evening and have just vomited. I am concerned due to the take home paperwork given to me by the dentist which says to call his office immediately if vomiting occurs. His office is closed at this time. I am 33 ys old, and thrombopheliac. (clotter) Should I seek immediate medical attention, or monitor my condition for worsening throught the night?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013