Have nausea and pressure in abdomen after Appendectomy. Have low BP and dizziness. Suggestions?

I am having terrible nausea and pressure in upper middle abdomen after appendectomy 2 wks ago today. I did have truble having a bowel movement after surgery-almost 1 week after. It seems after that I could not eat regular meals and have only eaten very bland foods. I also have low bp and have had bouts of dizziness . I saw my GP on thursday and she sent me for a cxr and abd. xray which were ok...should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013