Have nausea and acid reflux. Taking Nexium. Stomach cancer?

Why do I have nausea on and of for the last 6 weeks I have acid reflux and take nexium for it , but was off it for a month when this started, been to two doctors they told me gerd or ulcers and told me to have a EGD done but I am self pay, I don t throw up and I don t have nothing else wrong but nausea on and off. I still eat I guess I am worried its stomach cancer, I am 41 male white I don t know what to thank help please. I also had blood work CBC and a 12 panel something I cant spell done, it all came back good.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Stomach cancer can not be diagnosed only by clinical history. Vague upper abdominal complaint persisting for long time should not be neglected. There may be a possibility of H-Pylori infection. Anyway, upper G-I endoscopy should be done for having some idea. Consult a gastroenterologist.