Have nasopharyngeal carcinoma, have fever, not eating properly, breathing problems. Side effects of chemotherapy?

Hi, My mom is suffering from nasopharyngeal carcinoma from Aug 2011. When we diagnosed the disease the doctor informed that she is in Stage IV. After Chemotherapy and Radiotheraphy treatments, the doctor told that the disease is not present in the body right now (Feb 2012). Afterwards she was good till last May 2012. Afterwards she is suffering from fever , not able to eat food properly, breathing problems, etc.. Are these side-effects of the treatment ? or Anything going wrong on her body. Please provide me your suggestions. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Suresh (India)
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012