Have nasal blockage, born with narrow sinus, done septoplasty, turbinosectomy. Difficulty concentrating

Hi sir. I am victor from singapore and also one of the sufferer of the nasal blockage nonsense. I was born with narrow sinuses since young.. I went for surgeries like radiofrequency, turbinosectomy, septoplasty and my nose is still that bad. I felt that my eyes could not open wide and my face is so pressurized when I smile. I have difficulty concentrating my work and I am so afraid that this nonsense will ruin my future, my dreams.. I will like to hear ur opinion about this please..
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012