Have nail patella syndrome, lack thumb nails, painful neck, degenerative disc disease. Will my children get it?

I have nail patella syndrome. No doctor I have ever been to know's this. I lack thumb nails and two of my children as well. I will be providing my doctor with all the info I have found on it. So she can learn. I did not know this until my daughter researched and found out. But I am greatly concerned two years ago we where told she has scoliosis of the spine when she turned 17. But we realized that we all have are own issues. I have not had a good night sleep in two years. The circulation cuts of in my arms and hands. My neck is always in pain it sounds crunchy and cracky. My doctor did note that one shoulder is lower than the other but she thought it was due to a compacted disc in the lower back. I have degenerative disk disease and spinal stenosis. But Im thinking maybe its this cervical rib. The more I research the more I realize. I have to children with this and two siblings. My other two do not. But can they be carriers? And would their children possibly get it. I know the ones that do have it indeed can.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013