Have myopia. Prescribed different powers at different eye care center and able to read correctly?.

hi... I am having myopia I went for an eye checkup in a hospital and they prescribed the following powers Right Eye: (-)6 and left eye(-6)....and I was ok with it as i could read all the letters and numbers displayed Just a day after that I visited a reputed Eye-care and optical centre and done eye-checkup just to verify how much accuracy is there...and they prescribed the following powers Right Eye: (-)6 and left eye(-5.50) and I was ok with it as i could read all the letters and numbers displayed So my question is how such difference results when i can read correctly all the letters in both the cases correctly and up to the mark
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012