Have myofacial pain syndrome, tremors, headache, TMJ. Taking Oxycodone and Tramadol

I was in an accident where a ball struck me in the head/ 2007. I have myofacial pain syndrome , tremors, severe headaches; TMJ/TMD. Several specialists have diagnosed the TMJ/TMD. I have a prosthetic which replaces some teeth. I grind my teeth. In order to adjust the bite, all of my teeth have been ground down. I am on Oxycodone and Tramadol along with Amrix and other meds. The headaches have kept me in bed since Christmas Eve. I went to a new dentist and he said I have ALL of the markers for TMJ (the worse he s ever seen). Suggested a new mouth splint . Candida , more cavities. Depression is severe. Fibromyalgia is raging along with chronic fatigue. Soft foods or liquid only. Hate to eat. Only talk when I have to. Live with pain & suffering everyday. Is there a clinic where I can go for help?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013