Have mustache but its not dense

i am 23 years old. i have no mustache facial hair growth is average. i have mustache but its not dense some of my friends told that if i shave regularly it will be dense
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
less facial hair is a genetic trait there is nothing that can be done about it once in a week there are no medicines to increase hair growth on the face What you can try is to go for a clean shaven look and dont worry too much about it- people usually do not take much notice of things like facial hair other people that is the supplement you can take is riconia/Zevit

you can improve nourishment for your hair to make it look healthier by eating a good diet or taking a supplement if your work/ studies make you miss meals/ irregular in food habits

pull out some of ur penis hair and stick the hair on your face

i have a full hair on my pennis but i have not  hair on my face what will  i do