Have muscle stiffness, stomach bloating. Have kidney stone. Took many prescribed medication. How to recover?

For the last few years i am suffering from kidney stone and symptoms associated with this, The symptoms include stiffness in the muscles of rib area, bloating in the stomach, some times stiffness in the stomach and pain under the rib constantly, these all make me difficult to sleep and to turn right or left while lying, i consulted many doctors and used many medicines, but no use, please answer how could i recover from this
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013