Have muscle spasm episodes with pain. Have Fibromyalgia. Suggestions?

Hello I am 34 and have had muscle spasm episodes over the last 4 years. This has now turned into chronic non stop pain for the last 10 months. I originally requested to have what I believe to be episacral lipomas removed from my lower back as I believe they are the cause of the pain, but my pain management specialist thinks they are irrelevant and that I now have fibromyalgia and central sensitization and we are trialling pregablin... My question is... Do you have any experience with this at all?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013