Have muscle cramps in torso and charlie horse in leg. Have Fibromyalgia. Related?

Hello, a neurologist diagnosed fibromyalgia in 2001. I experience common symptoms with more good days than bad. My question relates to a symptom that I suspicion is caused by fibromyalgia but I have not read of it before. I have moderate to severe muscle cramps through my torso, under the rib cage and often into my back. RLS and charlie horses in my legs and feet are common but the torso cramping feels like labor pains and can be quite intense. The only thing that helps is heat in fact, often the cramping seems to be initiated by being cold. Is there a correlation between these symptoms and fibromyalgia?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013