Have multiple sclerosis. Night flushes, sweats, rashes. Why menopause?

Hello I m desperate to know what is wrong with me my dr believes that there is nothing wrong I know my own body known something is wrong withme. I am 41 I have secondary multiple sclerosis and I have been having a really swollen stomach for the past two years I have had stomach checked they have said that it was all clear. I have had constant flushes and really bad night sweats for the past two yes. I have had swollen glands. In neck and under arm had all the blood tests c t scan tests for lymphoma but all back clear. I did have a rash a few weeks ago n the itching was horrible I wasn t able to get out of bed fort two weeks. I have had the menspause blood test n they have come back normal but every time I have the bloods done they change every time and the dr sed he couldn t answer me why this happened. I have recently found out that I am anaemic but no Meds or anything has been sorted the swollen abdomen look like I m seven months pregnant. Bk in 2011 I had horrendous upper right quadrant pain and they still say that they have no idea why I hence me being doubled up. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer