Have multiple sclerosis. Had heavy sweating. On heart monitor. Caused by MS?

I have MS and had an attack in which I broke out in a heavy sweat and knew something was wrong, and was taken to the hospital. Many tests were done and the angiogram showed nothing, but a small blockage in the blood . Did I have a heart attack and is this something that can continue to happen? The cardiologist put a monitor of some kind on my chest and I am to keep it on for two weeks. Could my MS cause my bloodflow to slow down or what is happening to me? Could I be in a condition for a possible heart attack? The tests all show everything was good/
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013