Have multiple gallstones & non-mobile calculi in gallbladder. Some things to worry?

Hi, I have multiple gallstones & Non-mobile calculi in the neck of my gall bladder. Neck calculi measured 1.4cm. CBD was undilated. Gall Bladder was well distended. What does this mean? Is this dangerous? I live in pain with nausea & become very ill for 3 days at a time with unbearable pain in the top of my back which radiates from the centre of my chest. This pain is how I managed to get the CT & ultrasound done. Also I vomited alot of blood the other day....Is this a symptom of my gall bladder? My stomach feels like it has a slab of wood inside when I sit & is constantly bloated & hurts. I not long come out of remission from colon cancer (stage 3). Had a right haemocholectomy & my ileum removed also. Have B12 injections now & live on laxatives as my bowel doesnt work. The more fibre I eat the worse my constipation. I heard having the ileum removed ccauses gall stones...Is this correct?? I just want my body to work and be happy!!! I saw my doctor last week, I got no answers but finally after 9 months of suffering a letter been sent to the surgeon for gall bladder removal...up to 2 yrs waiting list! Is my gall bladder/stones dangerous from stone/calculi in the neck? Thanks...... Tanya
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013