Have multinodular goiter. Taking cytomel. Chances of thyroid cancer?

I have been taking 150 mcg daily and 5 mcg cytomel 2 a day. My TSH is still at 13.2 T4 1.8 and T3 2.2, I have 3 multinodular goiters and have been having this issue since last september. I m scared about my chances of Thyroid Cancer and have been getting no where with my endocrinologist . Should I push a biopsy? My starting numbers were TSH 404 and unsure about T3 and t4. I began with 25 mcg to 75 mcg to 88 mcg to 112 mcg to 150 mcg and have been taking the 150 mcg for about 2 1/2 months.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012