Have movement in uterus, thick discharge, fatigue, nausea. Had unprotected sex, but had light regular periods. Have a cyst. Cyst enlargement or pregnancy?

I have had movement in my uterus every day all day for the past 2-3 weeks. Like little bubbles popping and sometimes harder like little kicks. I last had unprotected sex in early December at ovulation time (I know for certain) if pregnant I would be 19.5 weeks. However I have been having fairly regular although light periods since December. The last one in march was 5 days early. My uterus is larger too. I had a d&c last October and do have a 4cm cyst on one ovary. Could I be pregnant or could the cyst have grown and be causing the constant movement and vibrating feeling? I have no pain and no intermittent bleeding? I do have some symptoms of pregnancy. Stuffy nose of late, thick white discharge (odourless) some fatigue, gassy, and very occasional nausea. Hpts have shown very faint positives at times and at other times negative. I have not had a blood test yet. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013