Have mouth ulcers, oral infection, wisdom tooth hurts causing lack of sleep. Home remedy?

Hi thanks for taking the time to listen to me... I have been to two different doctors and got two different responses.. The first was I have mouth ulcers the second was I have an infection in my mouth... my wisdom are hurting to be end I don t have them yet and the roof of my mouth hurts so bad I can t eat or sleep I have been taking 1 Advil and 2 Tylenol every four hours for the pain... what can I do at home for this? And I have no clove oil or vanilla please help I m in so much pain. thank you Alicia
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012