Have motion sickness, feel like on roller coaster, head hurts, ears tingle, tired, appetite loss

I have been feeling motion sickness for several weeks,i feel like i am on a roller coaster and get that feeling in my stomach. My head hurts and tingles my ears hurt and I am so tired that i am going to bed when i get home from work. i have no energy at all and i have the shakes. I try to eat hoping to help my upset stomach but that doesnt work.. I havent had any med changes nor has my life changed in anyway. this just came on and wont go away.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013