Have more white hairs on beard. Suggestions to remove these hair from online doctors

I have more white hairs on my beard (face approx 150 nos.). I want to remove those and stop them growing I am 32 yrs old. I have more white hairs (white beard) on my face and makes me depressed. Going to get married within 6-7 month. Feeling so much uncomfortable on this white beard & i loss comfident & fill depressed. I want to remove these white hairs or else to stop growing the beard.. pls help me...and given right suggestion or treatment procedure
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013