Have mood swings, brown discharge, menopausal. Have PCOS. Ideas?

I am 21 years old. I began my periods late on (I was 14 and a half). Since then I have had less than ten periods. I have been to doctors who say I have PCOS , but a scan showed my ovaries were clear. Over the last year I have suffered terrible mood swings, hot flushes, and I have had aroun 2 periods. Both lasted a single day. I always have a brown discharge though. I m beginning to worry I m going through the menopause very early. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013