Have mitral valve prolapse and PVCs. Taking Toprol. Is my heart rate too low?

I have had PVC s for about 35 years and also have Mitral Valve Prolapse . I m on 50 mg. of Toprol XL twice daily with an extra 25 mg. Monday-Wednesday and Friday. Lately I feel like I m getting more of the PVC s, and some feel like three or four run together. Very scary. I also have hypertension and take Zestril 15 mg. once daily. My heart rate is usually around 58 to 63 beats per minute. Is that too low? Needless to say I ve been through lots of test over the years and still get very anxious when i have the extra heartbeats.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013