Have missed periods, taken pills. Did pregnancy, blood test, not got with hormonal pills also. What to do?

good day doc
im 25 year old girl....around one month back i took emergency contraceptive pills .....since then i m i m not having my has been 2.5 months since my last date......i did preganancy test blood and urine both ,...but i m not pregnant .....also i had my ultrasound done which shows size of my ovaries has increased ....when i consulted doctor she gave me some hormones pill and said to take it 3 days and on 4rth day u will get ur periods ...but that havent worked i m worried alot .....can u plz help me advise wat should i do ..
thanking you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013