Have missed period, negative pregnancy test, tender breasts, urinating burns, tired, cramps. What is it?

My last period was 17th feb 2013 its now 23rd april 2013 and still no period! I have done around 7 home pregnancy test from being 1 day late up until last week, all negative! My doctor isn't concerned and simply said this happens! I've not gained or lost any weight, I'm under no stress and I'm not on any birth control. I have extremely tender breasts for around 5 weeks now! It burns when I urinate, I'm always tired and have had slight cramping on and off and heartburn. The doctor offered no blood tests or examinations! Surely it would show if I was pregnant as I would be just over 9 weeks.. Any ideas what this could be
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013