Have missed period, had regular intercourse. If pregnant how to abort?

Hi! I am Sam, my Last period was on Feb 11-15 2013.. i had sex with my bf regularly for like 2months already.. Now, i've missed my period last March which supposed to occur on the 11th day of that month.. I am a bit worried that moment but i thought maybe i'm only delayed. But, today, April 18, 2013 I still didn't have my period it supposed to occur April 11th, right? I am so worried I might be pregnant, I am 22 years old now.. I'm too afraid to take a pregnancy test because I honestly don't know what to do if I'll the result will be positive.. If I am really pregnant, can u give me some tips on how to abort my pregnancy? Pls give me some remedies that I can do while Im at home.. I don't have enough savings to visit a doctor.. :(
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013