Have missed period and pregnancy. Why is there lower abdominal pain. What caution can I take?

sir let me be more clear... I got married on Aug 26th. I think I am pregnant now, having missed my periods. I had my last periods on Aug 29th. Based on the number of days past without my periods I am judging tht i am pregnant. I used the pregnancy test kit.. it shows slightly and i may have to wait for a few days more to confirm. But nowadays I am having lower abdominal pain .. say one or two times a day..lasting 2-3secs. is it ok? or does it need caution? awaiting ur reply rgds poojaynair
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012