Have missed period. Pregnancy test negative. Cause and cure?

hi dr. what 2 ask that my period is missing, 8th is the regular period date after unprotected sex on 8-9 Dec. i ll take the i pill (emergency pill) on 15-16 dec after that the period is again start on 20-21 dec. in jan period is missing now feb 20 is coming I hv done pregnancy test 2 time in 10 days gap last test done on 18 feb but both time it is negative. if m not pregnant what is the reason for delay in periods and what is the solution to regularize the same. any medicine for abort the child if m pregnant. my marriage is 1 yr old but we both r not prepare for a baby m very tensed what 2 do and feeling very shy to concern with a dr. directly. Plz help me out what 2 do now thax & regards, Ritu Bhati
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Since you took an emergency pill in the middle of the cycle and had a withdrawal bleeding after the pills, your periods are likely to be delayed this time. This is due to the hormonal disturbance caused by the pills.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,