Have missed period. Had relation. Pregnancy test negative. What to do?

Hi i am Dr mou.... married...Before or after married life i have no problem in my Menstruation cycle..But i have missed my last cycle that was 15th march and i have physical relation with my husband on 9th march. i have also check the pregnancy test . but it was negative. Please let me know What can i do now? I am really tensed
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
you have missed your period and pregnancy test is negative..
get one more pregnancy test after 2-3 days with early morning sample, and serum HCG levels which is conclusive in the diagnosis of pregnancy..see your obstetrician for further management..
your periods may be altered due to stress, change in the weather and atmosphere, also.. so relax..
do regular moderate exercise and walking..
wish you all the very best.