Have mirena iud placed, nausea, vomiting, HPT positive. What could be wrong?

Hello I am really scared I have the mirena iud in place I have been have periods regularly until jan I have had a missed in feb and have not had my period yet for march anyway I have been feeling pregnant nausea vomiting headaches and I took a hpt and it came out positive now I went to my ob gyn and the took 2 more pregnancy test I don t et to see or talk to a doctor they came out negative but I am worried I am pregnant I also have poly cystic ovarian syndrome as well what could be going on am I pregnant???
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
The best thing you could do in the present state of affairs is to get a serum beta-hCG measurement coupled with a trans-vaginal sonogram as, if a pregnancy occurs with an IUD in situ, more chances are that it could be ectopic. Also, polycystic ovarian disease can lead to prolonged phases of amenorrhoea. Please discuss with your doctor for further advice. Take care.