Have mirena. Strange cravings with vomiting sensation, period twice and tired. Something wrong?

yes, i have mirena in for about a year now, and the last few months i bin feeling like im gonna throw up, tired all the time, have weird cravings, not thinking straight sometimes, get irriatated easily, for the first time last month i got my period twice, the first time it was like a normal period and had for like 7days then i got it again a week later but it was light but it was light pink or brown, also both times i felt cramps , now the effects seem to be gettin worse im feeling tired all the time and faint sometimes, i also get cramps sometimes even when i dont get my period, what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012