Have mirena IUD. Partner done vasectomy in the past. Can I become pregnant?

Hi, my husband is 44 and has had a vasectomy (clamped) 20 years ago. I have had (and still have) the Mirena IUD for 5 years now. I m 31 and have never had any children but want to very badly. Is there any way getting pregnant is possible? I spend countless hours researching but vasectomy reversals seem so expensive and IVF even more so.....I obviously need to start by having my IUD removed, but an hesitant that conceiving won t be possible. Any ideas, suggestions, advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013