Have military neck. Burning pain in shoulder, back and neck. Had sciatica. What could it be and remedy?

I have pain, tingling , burning pain between shoulder blade area and right below all across my back. Hurts worse in the evening, but usually there is pain all day. When I lay down at night, it feels like my back won t relax. In the mornings, the pain, tingling, burning is still there. OTC meds don t help much. Some things, like washing dishes, make it worse. I also have indigestion very frequently. For many years, I have had neck problems, which the chiropractor said involved C3 and I have been told I have a military neck . Now I have some lower back pain and had a case of sciatica for 3 days last week. What could this be? And what type of doctor do I need to see?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012