Have mild stutter. What treatment measures should I take to get relief?

I have a mild stutter . What can i do to overcome this? I noticed that it might be caused by improper breathing techniques while talking and reading? What is the proper breathing technique while talking and reading? I am now trying to breathe with my diaphram and slowly inhale (4seconds), hold it in for about 2-3seconds, then slowly exhale (4seconds). Is this the proper way? Also when i stutter, i noticed i get like blocking words with words like the , de* and is deliver, decided, director. What can i do to overcome this?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012