Have mild mitral valve prolapse, rapid heart rate. Have distorted vision, exhausted. Given beta blocker. Suggest?

hello doctor,i m a male 17 years and a height of 5 6 and a weight of 55 kg.i was diagnosed with mild mitral valve prolapse and was given beta blocker for fast heart rate .from a few days now i have started to get new symptoms like chest pains,and digestive problems.i have taken 2 ecg s which showed no problem with the heart.the problem now is i sometimes get blurred or distorted vision ,which is only for a few seconds followed by rapid heart beats.after this episode i feel very tired and anxious.i want to know if the new symptoms which i m getting due to mvp or a more serious heart problem.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013