Have mild cramping, lower dull back ache, headaches. HPT came negative. Pregnant?

I am going on 5 days late and have taken numerous pregnancy tests all come back negative. I am having pregnancy symptoms . Im normally right on time having my period. i normally have a lot of pms symptoms and i noticed this past week i have been fatigued, mild cramping, lower dull back ache, headaches and certain smells are making me queezy, My fiance and i use the pull out method, i am not on birth control , Im 29 hes 33. Im not sure what to make of this.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013