Have mild cramping. Positive pregnancy test reports. What care should be taken?

Hi i am 19 and have had 5 positive home pregnancy tests .... do you think i am really pregnant? also i have had mild cramping like a period cramp but no bleeding or spotting. My LMP was december 17, 2012. I have not been on birth control for 6 months. I recently had unprotected sex. I do not know what to do next. i am a nursing student and have to do all my clinical rotations at the doctors office, health centers, WIC clinic, everwhere. There is no way i am going to any of these places being only 19 and a nursing student that works there everyday. I keep putting off prenatal care , i know this much. I am ashamed at myself. I made an A all through my maternity course. Now that i am pregnant, i feel like i know nothing!! i dont even know where to begin!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013