Have migraines and numbness in left arm and hand. Hypothyroid. Can an online doctor check the MRI report and advise ?

I had an MRI Sunday because I have been having migraines and numbness in my left arm and hand. A emg was done to rule out carpal tunnel. I also have hypothyroidism which has been up and down for years. In 2008 I had a pseudo tumor and had to have a spinal done then a blood patch. Here are the results of my MRI.
VENTRICLES: Normal for age.
CEREBRUM: Single punctate T2 hyperintense focus left frontal white matter, entirely nonspecific.
CEREBELLUM: Normal for age.
BRAINSTEM: Normal for age.
BASAL CISTERNS: Normal for age.
SKULL: Normal for age.
OTHER: Improve visualization of the pituitary gland with partially empty sella.

Normal appearance of the optic nerves.

There is no pathologic intracranial enhancement.

1. Normal appearance of the optic nerves. Improved visualization compared to the prior superior
2. Partially empty sella.
3. No additional abnormality.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013