Have migraines. Numbness of tongue and lips, twitching of mouth and tongue. Dark spot on the lip. Any suggestions?

I have had a history of bad mirgraines over the years. I have also had some random ticks that could be unrelated. Numbness of tongue and lips at times, mouth and tongue twitches while speaking with a brief moment of what feels like being paralyzed. It usually lasts just a second or two and I can continue on with my sentence and correct my word. After a bad headache the other day I had a moment of intense pain that seem to stop be dead in my tracks without being able to move for a moment. I didn t pass out or anything I was still standing it lasted maybe a few seconds but after I had some tingles in my face lips and mouth. Then a little while after a dark spot formed on my lip and more are popping up. Do you have any feedback on any of this?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Please go for MRI Brain
If your symptoms are episodic please go for an EEG of Brain in addition
Even if both are normal ;in my patient I would have given Anti Epileptic drug
Discuss with your neurologist and do as advised
Wish you early recovery
Dr Lal