Have migraines. Is it the indent on forehead? What is the cause of headaches?

Hi I have been getting migraines more often than I usually do I have been getting them for about 2 weeks straight every day....yikes! :) I have also noticed that I have an indent in my forehead about 3 inches long going down to my eyebrow it is even visible it looks like a vein only it does not pop out its an indent it is larger more at the base of my hairline and thins out as it goes down I am very scared and dont knot what this is it is not tender to touch its just freaking me out but i have been getting bad headaches and auras I do drink wine everyday and i know this triggers migraines but that does not explain the dent in my skull please help me I am so confused and my husband doesnt have health insurance right now due to switching jobs....I want to know if this is a medical emergency I dont know what to do ....Thanks Ashley
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012