Have migraines. Antistimine medication. Suggest medications?

My son took some type of medication from 1994 through 1998 to help prevent migraines. ( He was 14-18 years old when taken.) I believe it was in the antistimine family. My son says it was a small white round pill . He is 33 years old now, and he needs to know the name of that medication. Is there any way to find out the answer to this question? The pediatrician who originally prescribed it has passed away, and quit practicing medicine long before he died. Can you help me?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013