Have migraine, visual blurring. Taking Naxdom. Suggest better treatment

I am Rajeswari. 28 yrs. I have been suffering from Migrane since 10 years. They are some times accompanied by visual blur-ness. I consulted a eye specialist and my vision is 6/6 in both eyes. He said that if I could avoid the triggers than can keep them at bay for a max time. But I am not able to do so. I used to take Xibnobid, but recently even after 2 xenobids the pain does not go away. One other doctor suggested Naxdom 500 Mg, that too was of no help. Kindly suggest better treatment
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013