Have migraine, heaviness in arms and chest. On imitrex. What can be done?

I am a 52 year old female in good health; 5 6 , weight 140 lb.; currently taking 10 mg simvastatin and occassionally imitrex for migraine . The question I have is this: I refer to this as the feeling and I have had it on and off for years. The veins on the back of my hands and upper arms begin to protrude and bulge and my arms feel heavy. My chest feels a bit heavy, too and I feel relief by taking some deep breaths of cool air. Elevating my hands helps with my veins. The feeling can last for about a day and I can wake up the next morning feeling fine. Thank you for taking the time.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013