Have migraine. Done blood and urine tests. Need to remove omaya reservoir in brain. Long waiting list?

I am sheri Johnson. w/f-46yrs.old today.Mon. 4/22, I had my consult with /dr,MichaelCamponelli? .i'm having a [removal of omaya resevoir] that's been inplanted in brain since1986. /////it swells, I have severe migrains it;s been flushed trice. I understand the risks, the surgery is pending med, clearanca, done, blood & urine done. Tues. I 'll complete e.k.g. Is there usually l long waing list , and if all goes well, what hosp. stay is there[if any]/
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013